It seems like there is a “National Holiday” for just about everything. There is National Hot Dog Day, National High Five Day, National Pie Day and even National Rubber Duckie Day! With all these holidays, you would think there would be a day devoted entirely to pest control, wouldn’t you? Well, we get more than just a day. April is National Pest Management Month!
In honor of an entire month dedicated to precisely what we do, Aerex Pest Control wants to share the importance of pest control services.
Each day, pest control companies like Aerex are working to prevent or treat residential infestations, commercial infestations and ensuring that other important places such as schools, healthcare facilities and food processing facilities are pest free. Without the pest control industry, many properties would not be protected from significant pests that could lead to complications or even disease.
Aside from treating homes and commercial properties, Aerex Pest Control also strives to keep our customers informed on the pest prevention best practices. As spring turns into summer we think April is the perfect month to recognize pest control services. To help you with pest proofing, here are some staple pest prevention tips.
- Eliminate standing water or other sources of moisture.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along the foundation of the building.
- Keep tree branches, bushes, shrubs and other plans away from the house.
- Keep kitchens clean.
- Avoid leaving pet food out in the open.
- Repair ripped window and door screens.
- Keep food in sealed containers.
- Keep both indoor and outdoor garbage cans sealed and clean.
- ALWAYS contact Aerex Pest Control if you suspect a pest infestation.
- Contacting Aerex Pest Control for an inspection and treatment is the BEST way to ensure safe pest removal.